Specializing in a gentle, natural approach to reproductive and digestive health.
THE ARVIGO® TECHNIQUES OF MAYAN ABDOMINAL THERAPY
- A gentle, hands-on healing technique focused on restoring balance to your reproductive and digestive health.
- Preconception, pregnancy and postpartum treatments to support you through the childbearing year.
WHAT IS ARVIGO® THERAPY?
The Arvigo® Therapy is founded on the ancient Maya technique of abdominal massage. This technique is performed through gentle, non-invasive external massage of the abdomen, low back and sacrum.
- Addressing misalignment, congestion, and tension within the abdominal region
- Alleviate tissue congestion and organ constriction, resulting in improvement in the flow of energy, blood, lymph and nerves within the body
- Release emotional tension held within the abdomen
- Supports our innate ability to return to a state of homeostasis.
ARVIGO® THERAPY IN PREGNANCY
Arvigo® Therapy can be a wonderful support throughout pregnancy and postpartum recovery. With regular treatments, the uterus is encouraged to stay well-positioned and receives optimal blood supply, so both baby and uterus grow strong and resilient.
- strengthen and normalize uterine function
- provide emotional support,
- help support healing after childbirth.
Techniques focused on the upper abdomen can bring relief of common symptoms such as heartburn, constipation and shortness of breath. Gentle massage of hips, low back and sacrum work to reduce muscle tension, as well as restore balance to overstretched muscles and ligaments while also providing a much needed stretch to the hips and sacrum.
Supporting you through preconception, pregnancy and postpartum.
For more information or to schedule an appointment visit meadowsweetmidwife.com
Hannah is a midwife and Arvigo® Therapist with advanced training in preconception, pregnancy and postpartum care. She graduated from Bellarmine University in 2012 with a BA in Psychology, and from Birthwise Midwifery School in June of 2018.
Hannah resides in the Mt. Washington Valley, where she lives a full and active life farming and adventuring in the mountains.